- Cheaper than importing it yourself!
- No risk of customs seizure, this is Australian Stock
- Made in Colorado U.S.A.
- Express Post for all orders.
- Next Day Delivery by Express Post to areas served by Express Post Next Business Day Network (http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html).
- Best Folding Knife Money can buy!
- Experienced company seller, not 2nd hand
- 30 Money Back, I pay for postage for returns/exchanges.
|length overall||210 mm||blade length||87 mm||blade steel||CPM S30V|
|length closed||122 mm||cutting edge||78 mm||weight||111 g|
|blade thickness||3.5 mm||handle material||G-10|
Why change something if it works? Because, at Spyderco, we practice the principle of C.Q.I. – Constant Quality Improvement. If we
can refine and improve the ergonomics or cutting performance of an established model, we do it.
Our 2010 Para-Military2 has several changes over the classic version. The G-10 handle is narrowed at the end improving the
ergonomics. The handle and blade have been profile thinner; removing uncomfortable angles when in the closed position. It features
a Compression Lock and an ambidextrous-friendly four way clip which carries tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand and rests deeper in a
pocket. We kept the same high-performance CPM S30V full flat-ground blade but we’ve also lengthened the blade’s tip and added
additional surface jimping to both the spine and finger choil. Implementation of a new Bushing Pivot System generates fluid action
and more consistent manufacturing tolerances. Larger lanyard gives more options for carry.
Refinements to overall construction may not be drastic or even visible to the eye but from the G-10 textured handle to the CPM S30V
steel full flat blade, everything is sharper, smoother and guaranteed to provide performance and user comfort.
Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.