Spyderco Delica4 Flat Ground ~ British Racing Green FRN ~ C11PGRE ZDP-189 Blade Seki City Japan
This knife is brand new with the original Spyderco box and packaging
Spyderco Delica4 FRN
Delica 4 ZDP-189 with British Racing Green handle
The knife industry is constantly pushing the envelope searching for, andtesting, higher performance blade steels. ZDP189 is rapidly asserting itself asan up-and-coming steel. It’s a powdered metal made by Hitachi that hasphenomenal chemistry with 3% carbon. The hardness is around 64Rc and edgeretention is exceptional. This solid ZDP-189 steel blade is the hottest,hardest and highest performing steel in the knife industry today.
Because it is such a high performing product, there are limited quantities available.
AVAILABLE IN A PLAINEDGE ONLY
- Purchasers of this item must be 18years of age or over, compliance is deemed to be observed by an undertaking to purchase.
- Do not purchase this knife unless you are 18years of age or over.
- Post is via Australia Post by either express post or registered post. Both methods of postage have tracking numbers which are provided to the purchaser after the parcel is posted.
- All items purchased from ‘woodnutphil’ have a full compensation cover in transit for peace of mind to our customers;
- Receipts are provided for tax deduction purposes, however, tax invoices will NOT be provided as we are NOT registered for GST.
Thank youfor your interest, please view other items listed.