Voted best budget wool blanket byÂ MyDomaine HEAVY AND WARM Â- The Arcturus wool blanket weighs 4.5 lbs, with a density of 550 GSM (that means nice and thick). This blanket will keep you warm, period. GREAT LOOKING, LONG LASTING Â- Loom-woven and hemmed on all sides with contrast lock stitching, our blanket looks right at home in the field or on your couch, while standing up to rugged use and abuse. Available in 7 colors -Â Military Gray,Â Olive Green,Â Navy Blue,Â Charcoal,Â WineÂ andÂ Camel. PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ALL Â- Large size (64″ x 88″) will keep you and a friend cozy while camping, at a tailgate, football game, or an outdoor concert, or just as an emergency blanket in your vehicle. 80% WOOL Â- Wool is a time-tested natural fabric that will keep you warm, even when wet. The remainder of the blanket is composed of 20% hypoallergenic synthetic fibers for durability and washability. Wool is a naturally fire-retardant material. The blanket itself is not treated with any additional flame-retardant chemicals, making it safe for you and your family. MACHINE WASHABLE Â – Â ï»¿Every Arcturus wool blanket is triple-washed during production so you can use it right away. However, at some point you’ll probably want to wash it.Â We recommend using a detergent formulated specifically for wool for best results. Like all loom-woven blankets, this blanket will shed during the first few washes.Â To keep shedding to an absolute minimum, we recommend hand washing your blanket in cold water.Â You may also machine wash your blanket separately in cold water on a delicate cycle.Â Avoid top loaders with a center agitator as they can cause damage and will increase shedding. To extend the life of your blanket, we also recommend line drying.Â Dryers are hard on clothes and blankets alike, and line drying is much gentler.
THE BEST GOT BETTER – Thanks to input from thousands of customers, we’ve made dramatic improvements to provide more warmth and comfort. Unlike other wool blankets, Arcturus blankets are triple-washed during production, making them softer, more hygienic, and less susceptible to shedding. Check out recent customer feedback to get the most accurate reviews from your fellow Arcturus fans.
PERFECT ANYWHERE – Loom-woven and hemmed on all sides with matching lock stitching, our blanket looks right at home in the woods or on your couch. Wool is a naturally fire-retardant material. Our blankets are NEVER treated with any additional flame-retardant chemicals, making them safe for you and your family.
PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ALL – Large size (64″ x 88″) will keep you and a friend cozy while camping, at a tailgate party, or an outdoor concert. Also great as an emergency blanket in your vehicle or for a cowboy camping setup.
WARM & DEPENDABLE – Wool is a time-tested natural fabric that will keep you warm, even when wet. The remainder of the blanket is composed of 20% hypoallergenic synthetic fibers for durability and washability. Because wool fibers are relatively short, longer synthetic fibers help secure the weave, minimizing shedding and adding years of life to your blanket.
MACHINE WASHABLE – We make it easy to care for your new blanket. Not only are they washable, but they get softer and softer with each wash. Scroll down for detailed care instructions.